HYBRID MODULAR WIRED and
BLUETOOTH* EARPHONE – FULLY DESIGNED IN INDIA
Acoustics™ (SA) introduces RIVER (Elements Fe-One), Hybrid Modular
earphone usable in both wired and Bluetooth* configuration. It features
(04 Speakers in total) 01 Balanced Armature and 01 dynamic driver in
each channel that delivers crystal clear detail with high fidelity
sound. The acrylic glass shell body gives you an internal speaker
working arrangement view. The cables can be changed with optional
accessories listed below.
Tight bass with extended highs. The BA has done its job well. Over RAVEN and OCEAN the new cables have Mic with volume adjustment can be done on the cable itself.
RIVER is suited for all genre including classical, rock, blues, and jazz.
SA RIVER Fe-One is literally overflowing with distinguishing features like:
- RIVER has modular design, which makes it customizable by additional components from Signature Acoustics®. They have been designed and tested to enhance sound quality, durability, and comfort. Be sure to check out RIVER compatible optional accessories mentioned below.
- Each channel of RIVER features one dynamic driver and one balanced armature. A total of four drivers in each earphone.
- RIVER is suited for all genre including classical, rock, blues, and jazz
- Stereo cables with Microphone comes as standard on 3.5 mm pin.
- A genuine audiophile grade product with astounding sound.
Get prepared to be mesmerized!!
- Driver Unit (each ear): 1 Balanced Armature + 1 Dynamic Driver
- Net Weight: 25 gm
- Cable Length: 1.2 meters
- Plug Type: 3.5 mm
- Pin Type: 0.78 mm 2 pin
- Frequency: 17 - 22 KHz
- Impedance: 25.5 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 101.8 dB
Signature Acoustics ™ (SA) recommends Optional Accessories with RIVER for enhanced experience
*SA Bluelink - This modular accessory enables SA River to be fully Bluetooth 5.0 compatible
The IPX 5 waterproof & dust-proof Bluetooth 5.0 cable (separate accessory) weighs just 13 grams and have a 150 mAH battery that’s expected to last for an incredible 15 hours (We’re still testing different prototypes as of now). It features the most advanced flagship QCC3034 chipset and supports aptX, aptXHD, aptX Low Latency, CVC, SBC and AAC.
**SA Pure Stereo cables - This cable accessory replaces the standard mic with a more fuller and louder cable connection with least electrical noise, for pure audiophile
***SA PRODAC – It includes two sets of adapter. One 3.5mm (female) to USB-C (male) adapter with 70 mm flex cable; One USB-A with optional USB-C (female) port
- Users can choose a style of cable that
best complements their taste and lifestyle. You can further add SA River
pure stereo cables**