CALL TO DISCUSS
Click Image for Gallery
Marantz NR1200 - Stereo Network Receiver
Indulge in high-resolution sonic perfection with the Marantz NR1200 two-channel slim stereo receiver that powers detailed, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional receiver, the NR1200 drives impeccable sound for your movies, shows, Hi-Fi audio and more. The NR1200 supports the latest HDMI connectivity with its 5 inputs, each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, HLG and more. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1200 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AV receiver: Delivers exceptional performance and sound qualITY.
- Power to suit your audio preferences: Two-channel discrete power amplifier with separate L/R power amp circuit and power transformer with 75W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD)
- Hi-Fi construction and performance: Engineered with dedicated Hi-Fi parts for two-channel Hi-Fi performance, including custom designed power capacitors, sound parts exquisitely tuned by sound masters and dual DAC circuit design
- Versatile HDMI ARC connectivity: 5 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support plus one HDMI out with ARC support for single cable connection with your television
- Flexibility for all configurations: Speaker A/B, tone control to tune sound to your exact specifications and dedicated dual subwoofer output for evenly dispersed bass, and no audible peaks or dips
- AM / FM tuner: Hear all of your favorite radio stations with exquisite detail
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input that easily connects to your turntable
- Drive an exceptional gaming experience: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with
- select TV models that also support ALLM
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the NR1200 with your TV remote, and HDMI-CEC support for seamless pass-through of the latest picture and audio coding from your TV to the stereo receiver
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening
- HEOS Built-in: Enjoy more flexible music streaming in one room or many
- Stream your favourite music from popular services: Play music on Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and many others via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS Built-in app
- Integrate with your home-network: Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Speak your commands: Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
The Modern Stereo Receiver
The Marantz NR1200 stereo receiver easily rivals a sound bar for all of your home theatre, delivering superior audio quality, higher power to your choice of loudspeakers and greater connectivity for audio and video sources. Stream music from your favourite streaming services and enjoy voice control from leading agents. Modern and elegantly designed, the NR1200 is the consummate choice for Hi-Fi and television connection.
Power to Suit Your Audio Preferences
Whatever your audiophile inclinations, the Marantz NR1200 always delivers the sound you require through its powerful high-current discrete power amplifier with separate L/R power amp circuit and power transformer. With 75W of power per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD), enjoy your high-resolution musical collection with refined Marantz sound.
Latest HDMI Connectivity
Includes 5 HDMI inputs, each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. Plus, ARC (Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable, simplifying overall setup. HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source.
Dual DAC Differential Circuit Design
The NR1200 slim stereo receiver features two separate DACs per channel, increasing the dynamic range significantly. This design greatly improves the signal to noise (s/n) ratio, reproducing clearer sound even from sources with very low signal resolution.
Left/Right Power Amplifier Design
The amplifier circuit design of the NR1200 features separate, symmetrical left and right power amplifiers, with a central power supply distribution. This design improves channel separation, reduces crosstalk and preserves the musical sound stage clarity that you expect from a Marantz product.
Marantz Custom Sound Design
Marantz has a steadfast reputation for choosing the best-possible components for its Hi-Fi Premium Series products. Marantz engineers thoughtfully selected and optimised the NR1200 through extensive listening at dedicated Marantz facilities in Europe and Japan using only the most premier Hi-Fi tuned sound parts.
Separate Power Transformer for Sound Purity
Built for pure Marantz musical reproduction, the NR1200 features a power transformer wired independently from the circuits of the amplifier, pre amplifier, wireless module and front display, which reduces interference and provides pure, clean sound.
The NR1200 features speaker A/B letting you easily configure it to drive two pairs of loudspeakers in separate rooms, or to drive a single pair of bi-wired audiophile compatible speakers.
Hi-Res Audio Support
Decodes hi-res audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD) lets you enjoy music exactly as the artist intended. Listen to your music via the front panel USB port or over network sources.
Integrated Phono Input
Easily connect your analog turntable to the receiver and enjoy the pure intent of each recording within your vinyl collection.
Auto Low Latency Mode for Xbox One
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips no matter where you place your subwoofer.
Easy to Setup, Easy to Use
The NR1200 features a horizontal row of colour-coded, premium loudspeaker terminals with a set of matching cable-labels included to ensure correct hook-up. The included Setup Assistant offers clear, graphical on-screen direction, and the Quick Start Guide ensures optimal setup for any configuration.
Marantz NR1200 - Stereo Network Receiver