Click Image for Gallery
Sabre 9018 with USB Type C DAC for new Macbook, Nexus 6p and other type C smartphones and computers!
The new USB Type-C plug is used on many newer phones and computer and this DAC connects directly without the need of any extra adaptors or cables.
The DAC is the same Sabre 9018 that we are selling here.
It's ideal for smartphones as the power consumtion is low at 40-80mA and it has a headphone amplifier/output chip that can drive most headphones, including noise sensitive IEM and bigger high impedance headphones.
It is instantly recognized by Nexus 6p and works with all programs including Play Music, Spotify, etc. You can also use USB Audio Player Pro to play high resolution tracks up to 96/24.
The volume up/down buttons controls the volume from the DAC.
The high-end 9018 DAC chip combined with the Sabre headphone driver give a very detailed sound with a great soundstage. The noise is very low and can be used with also the most sensitive headphones. It is tested to work and sound great with Audio Technica ath-m50 (38 ohm, 99dB), Sennheiser hd650 (300 ohm, 103 dB), IEM: JH Audio JH-13 (28 ohm, 116dB).
It works without drivers with all major systems and programs; Windows, MAC, Linux. iTunes, Spotify, and Android see compatibility list).
- USB Type-C connector
- Sabre ES9018k2m DAC chip and SABRE9601 headphone and line out driver, SA9023 USB receiver chip
- Works and sound great with most headphone (including low impedance IEM and high impedance headphones) and all line-level devices (preamps, amplifiers)
- Accepts 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz input files @16 and 24 bit.
- Volume controlled by computer vol +/- keys
- Ultra-low noise regulator LP5907 with added noise-reducing aluminum solid capacitors (NCC PSF series)
- Patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator (by ESS Technologies)
- Optical output
- No drivers required! Optional Windows ASIO drivers available
- 122dB SNR
- 110dB THD+N: 2V rms @ 600 ohm load
- 100dB THD+N: 30mW @ 32 ohm load
- No DC blocking capacitors on the output
- Power usage: 40-80 mA depending on sample rate and volume
- Dimensions:5.5 x 3.5 x 1.8 cm (without cable)
- Weight 30g
HiFime Sabre 9018 USB TYPE C