Click Image for Gallery
The ATH-M70x professional monitoring headphones are the latest from the M-Series range, with 45 mm large-aperture drivers developed to faithfully reproduce bass sounds as well as high frequencies (5 to 40 000 Hz) whilst at the same time guaranteeing perfect balance. These headphones are ideal for studio mixing, tracking, live, DJing, mastering, post production and personal listening. Developed to be robust and portable, the ATH-M70x assure superb sound isolation and are also doted with 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
- Pure design with ABS and aluminium earcups
- Flagship product of the M Series, designed the extremely precise reproduction of sound and high-level performance
- Meticulous construction form high quality components
- Faithful reproduction of both low and high frequencies whilst maintaining perfectly balanced sound
- 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Extensive and precise response across the entire frequency band
- Circumaural earpad design perfectly contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Detachable earpads and headpad allows for quick and easy servicing and eventual replacement
- Detachable cables (including a coiled cable of 1.2 m - 3 m and a straght cable of 1.2 m)
“FLAGSHIP PRODUCT OF THE M-SERIES”
Devoted to professional monitoring, this latest model issued from the critically-acclaimed M-Series headphone range know and renowned by all professionals, is the product of many years of research and development to obtain such extremely precise audio reproduction. Its audible tone is even more precise in medium and low frequencies than the ATH-M50X.
“VERY HIGH LEVEL PERFORMANCE"
The ATH-M70x is bult with 45 mm large-aperture drivers made from rare earth magnets and superior copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils, for excellent transient response across the entire frequency band. The setup offers an extremely well-balanced and precise sound image, where low and high frequencies are faithfully reproduced without any distortion whatsoever.
The ATH-M70x benefits from a refined design compared to the ATH-M50x, which makes it lighter whils at the same time maintaining a perfect fit. The memory foam headband and ear pads are detachable allowing for easy servicing, optimum comfort and maintenance of excellent hygiene.
90° SWIVELING EARCUPS
Circumaural design perfectly contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in noisy environments. 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
45 MM DRIVERS
Made with the utmost of care, the drivers of the ATH-M70x are nestled perfectly inside the ABS and aluminium housing, guaranteeing better solidarity and longevity.
Choose between the 3 cables supplied, according to what best meets your needs. The ATH-M70X comes with a coiled cable of 1.2 m - 3 m, a straight cable of 3 m and a shorter straight cable of 1.2 m.
The ATH-M70x comes with a semi-rigid carry case, a soft pouch to store the cables and also a mini-jack to 6.3 mm Jack adaptor.
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response||5 - 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000 mW @ 1KHz|
|Weight||280g without cable/connector|
|Cable - Detachable||Yes|
|Cable||1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight cables|
|Connector||Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief|
|Accessories Included||Screw-on 1/4” adapter, pouch|
Audio Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones