RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If something isn’t right, or you change your mind, we are happy to
accept a return subject to the Return and Exchange Policy below.
OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Items purchased online can be returned for a refund via post, or
can be returned in-store for a refund or exchange.
- Items purchased in-store must be returned in-store and not via post.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that are not being returned.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from
us subject to the following
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase, together with
proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unused with all original tags/labels attached..
- Giftcards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Items should not be damaged and should be returned in new condition.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery
charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment
method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that
it meets conditions 1-3above. You are responsible for any costs
associated with returning the item to us including any currency
conversion and/or local or international taxes.
Note: You may be charged up to 30% restocking fees .
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample
shown then we will meet our legal obligation which may include
refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a
replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable
time with proof of purchase.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
Items purchased online can be returned in one of the following ways:
- Return by post for a refund of the purchase price; or
- Return in-store for a refund of the purchase price or an exchange.
Please refer to the Return and Exchange Policy above to ensure your return meets the requirements.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER VIA POST
- Print out postage label. Fill out your details, pay for postage and print out your postage label. We have had cases in the past, where the courier has not delivered the items in the condition you would expect. (Items were stolen and or severely damaged). Use insurance appropriately.
- Complete the return form.You’ll find a return form included with your order.
- Pack the item(s) for return. Put the postage label on the front, and don’t forget to include the return form.
- Processing. Once we receive the package and
confirm that it meets our returns policy, we’ll process your refund and
send you an email to let you know. The refund will appear in your bank
account in about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any
issues or your return doesn't meet our policy, we’ll contact you and
send your parcel back to you.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER IN STORE (ALSO IN-STORE PURCHASES)
- Drop in to a store. Bring your item to the Pro Audio Home store. You would get the details in our Contact us page.
- Provide proof of purchase. You must provide the packaging slip included in your order and the tax invoice we emailed to you.
- Processing. Once the return and exchange policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.